Registrations open now!
Helping all players reach their football potential is what we aim for here at Tuggeranong United. This year we have expanded the United Football Academy program to younger age groups to allow more players to take advantage of the program.
The United Football Academy is aimed at players aspiring to play in the National Premier League (NPL) or Women’s Premier League (WPL) program, who are committed to developing their football skills, or who simply love football and want to play all year round! It is designed to complement our high performance programs but can be enjoyed by social players as well, all are welcome. Our Academy offers an affordable alternative to private academies for our club members and their friends without sacrificing quality.
Training programs will be aligned to the FFA National Curriculum for each age group and complement both the Women’s Premier League and National Premier League programs.
- Specific Football Training with Football Conditioning & Skill Set Training for 12 Years and Above
- Football Curriculum Training 6 Years to 11 years
- 1 v 1
- Passing the Ball
- Running with the Ball
- Striking the Ball
- Small Sided Games
The coaching team is FFA accredited and will be complemented by senior NPL players as assistant coaches. The program is overseen by TUFC Technical Director Steven Kunovec and Women’s Head Coach Michael Aldred.
|Open Academy||Girls Academy|
|· Starts Monday 10 October
· Two sessions per week on Mondays and Wednesdays
· 6:30pm to 8pm
· Kambah 3
· Runs for 8 weeks (16 sessions)
· Age groups are 6 to 9 years, 10 to 11 years, 12 to 14 years and 15+ years
|· Starts Saturday 15 October
· One session per week on Saturdays
· 9am to 10:30am
· Wanniassa 2
· Runs for 9 weeks (9 sessions)
· Age groups are 8 to 11 years and 12 to 16 years
|Cost is $300 per player||Cost is $150 per player|
This is an open invitation to those wanting to participate.
STEP 1 – Go to My Football Club website
- Log in using your FFA number
- Select Tuggeranong United Football Club
- Select the appropriate United Academy program (girls select either the open package or the girls only package)
- You can pay directly on the My Football Club site, or you can go to Step 2 to make payment directly.
STEP 2 – Make payment in full via direct deposit to:
Tuggeranong United FC
BSB: 032 719
Obviously you only need to pay once, either through the MFC website or by direct deposit, it’s your choice which one to use.