Win a set of Sennheiser PXC 450 NoiseGard 2.0 noise cancelling travel headphones courtesy of our newest sponsor Dr Boom Communications in our #TUFCsponsor competition.
These headphones feature active noise cancelling and are great for travelling with a rugged foldable design, come with an airplane adaptor and have a recommended retail value of $699.95.
All you have to do to be in the running for this awesome prize is take a selfie of yourself at one of Tuggeranong United’s business partners (listed below), and post it on one of the social media channels below. You can enter multiple times by posting pics at different businesses and on each social media platform.
Entries close at midnight Monday 16 January 2016. Get posting fans and score yourself a sweet set of headphones!
How to enter:
- Take a photo of yourself or your family at one of our valuable business partners listed below. Be creative, we just want them to be promoted! It can be at their premises or at a place they are working etc.
- Post the photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hastag #TUFCsponsor and mention the business in the comment.
- You can enter once for each sponsor, so try and do a complete set for maximum chance of winning!
- Facebook – Publish the photo publicly on the Tuggeranong United Facebook page with the hashtag #TUFCsponsor and the name of the business in the comment.
- Twitter – Publicly Tweet the photo on Twitter using the hashtag #TUFCsponsor, the business name and @TUFC_Tuggies in the text.
- Instagram – Post the photo publicly using the hashtag #TUFCsponsor, the business name and @tuggeranongunited in the comment.
TUFC business partners/sponsors
- Each person is allowed one entry per business per platform.
- We will randomly draw one winner from the entries and contact them directly through the social media channel to arrange delivery.
- The owner of the social media account is the entrant, NOT the person in the pic if they are different.
- All entries must comply with the conditions of the relevant platform – keep them clean and non-offensive please.
- Be creative but please don’t do dangerous stuff to get your photos!
- TUFC retains the right to exclude entries deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The list above is the definitive list of current business partners for the purposes of this competition.
- For entrants under the minimum age of the social media platform, or for your kids who have private accounts only, we suggest a parent enters of their behalf. Facebook and Twitter are a good choice for posting public images without sharing your whole life!